Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Nephew


Awww, y'all are sweet. Little Logan is adorable and came out screaming with a strong set of lungs last night. His head is 14.25 cms in diameter which made him unable to come into the world the easy way. The doctor said there's no way he would have fit with Jaime's bone structure. So the c-section was inevitable. He came out all pretty and perfect and of course my mom says his hair looks just like mine did when I was born. So he's basically going to look just like me :) You all know how I feel about that. lol. I'll keep sending more pictures as I get them. On one more note, the nurses laughed at Jaime as they transferred her from the gurney to the operating bed..... because she was so light to lift. I'm sure that'll be me when I'm 9 months prego.... wait, nope. Definitely not. Love y'all!

3 comments:

Claire said...

He is the Captain of ALL Captains...

Anonymous said...

Logan shares his bday with another handsome young man: Jared Chambers Jackson!

maymay said...

And the anniversary of Claire's sister and brother-in-law...Kati and Chris! What a great day! Oh - and jealousy is a disease so all of you can get well soon because I get to meet Logan in an hour!