Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where oh where...

...can Kelly and Kim be? Oh, where oh, where can they be?

So, for those that will be in town on Friday night, I think we should do a little Halloween costume material shopping! We could all meet up after work and go to some hot spot junk places to get supplies. Then we could grab dinner and head back to 90210 to begin work on the costumes!

Also, how would you feel about hanging out on Saturday night as well? The game is at noon so I could go either way on hanging out to watch it or simply watching it seperately. We could meet up for dinner and then Claire and I were talking about going to Brickstore Saturday night...I have to go to a work party from 4-6ish so it would have to be after that.

What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm down for costume things friday night. there is a halloween superstore by the disco kroger if we wanted to see what that place has to offer decoration wise.. i'm going to the clemson game and will be back by 6/7ish that night. might be too tired for anything crazy but i will just play all of that by ear.

on another note, where should we do my bday dinner next week? and what nights are good for y'all?

Claire said...

I've prepared myself for the, "wtf?" "how dare she?" "let's kick her out of 90210!" comments that I'm about to get when I say this...
But, I have a date with the Captain on Friday night now. Go ahead; throw the tomatoes; throw the words of dissappointment. I know I've let my fello Oz kids down.
As far as the rest of the weekend goes, I would LOVE to watch the game (at 90210, of course) with y'all on Saturday. Perhaps we can do some costume prep then?
KJ, I'll eat anything, so I'm following you...somewhere with tomato caprese maybe??? I have soccer on Tuesday night, but it's not until 9:00, so pretty much any night works for me. :)

Kim said...

I'm down with any or all of that. I'll be around with no plans Friday night and Saturday day/night. Kelly and I will be going to Athens on Sunday but other than that, I'm wide open!

Never been to Brickstore, that sounds fun!

As for Kelly Taylor's b'day din din, how bout somewhere in Highlands? or Chow Baby. We haven't done that in a while. Or on the roof of Six Feet Under if it's pretty weather?

maymay said...

Kelly/Kim - Let's plan on hanging out Friday night then and looking around at fun places [trip to Junkman's Daughter anyone?!?!]. Do you want to grab dinner, too? I will need to get up on Saturday and take my dogs for a long walk. Then, if its cool, I can bring them to y'alls apt and hang out Saturday day. I just can't leave them with Chaice again because she will be out of town this weekend.

Everyone - Let's DEFINITELY do Brickstore on Saturday night. It is going to be nice and crispy outside so perfect for delicious beer and great atmosphere. Y'all will love it.

Kim said...

Friday/Saturday plans as mentioned above sound perfect!! I'll be around! Hoping my friend Katie will come over from Athens to join the fun! I can't wait to have some day beer in the beautiful fall air!