Thursday, October 2, 2008

Google Calendar, what?

I am so excited about this weekend that I just wanted to post a little schedule of events (as if I have nothing better to do than give a play by play of my weekend).

Friday:
Exactly 5:30 pm: Meet the parents at my apartment.
5:31-5:40: Take Bo-Friend out.
5:41: Drive to Sweetwater.
5:55-8:00: Drink as many samplings of Hummer as the Sweetwater Belly Shirt Girls will give me.
8:01-8:10: Drive to Treehouse, Taco Mac, or the like for dinner.
8:11-10:00: Stuff my face.
10:00-10:10: Drive Home. Do not get pulled over for I will have been drinking for some time at this point.
10:11-11:00: Prepare for tailgate.
11:01-: sleep

Saturday:
7:00: Wake up wondering why I drank so many hummers the night before, take some advil, and put my game face on.
7:01-8:45: Get Dressed, wait for Sistew and Brothew to get to my place.
8:45-9:00: Drive to pick up parentals and go to campus.
9:01-11:59: Tailgate - I will be drinking Sweet Tea Vodka with Fresh Lemonade. How good does this sound? Tea is an appropriate morning drink, right? This will also be a "Meet the Parents...and sister...and brother-in-law" for the Captain. It's way too soon. I can probably kiss this "relationship" goodbye already. I get my lack of mouth-filter from my family...
12:00-4:00: Game time!
4:01-8:00: Chill out, walk Bo, etc.
8:00-8:30: Drive to Va Highlands for dinner at Noche.
8:31-10:30: Stuff my face with deliciousness.
10:31-12:30: Go to Blind Willies. Dance, drink, make a fool of myself like usual.
12:31-12:45: Drive home...soberly. A cab might be a good idea at this point.
12:46-: Sleep like a baby.

No comments: