Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I like to eat.

Since all I can think about is where to have my birthday dinner, I need your feedback. Please tell me which dates suits you best next week (Tuesday is the actual bday, but I might have a flag football game that night). ..

I've narrowed it down to a few places I am craving. Please vote for one:
  1. Eclipse di Luna
  2. No Mas Cantina
  3. Noche
  4. Chow Baby (or Hot Stix in Lindbergh Plaza - same concept as CB)
  5. Figo
  6. Other _________________

4 comments:

Claire said...

Yes.

Kim said...

No Mas is my first choice. Any night next week is fine with me. Could potentially have bible study on Tuesday but since that's the real b'day I can make an exception!

maymay said...

I can do any night next week for your birthday. I have plans on Tuesday night and Thursday night, but I have already said those are tentative until I hear from you. I agree with Brenda, yes to all of those. What atmosphere are you looking for? Lots of drinking - chilling and talking - or cool atmosphere? I can call No Mas and see if we can sit outside!??!

Anonymous said...

Just found out my flag football game is Monday.. I could do Tuesday, but since Kim and May have conflicts (tentative or not), we can do Wednesday. It really doesn't matter to me!

No Mas it is!