Well, I'm super sad to report that Kelly Taylor and I will be missing all of the festivities this weekend to go home to the big city of Sandersville. I'm excited to be going home for the weekend but am so sad to miss the weekend in 90210 now that I see what all is in store! I'm even more sad because Brenda will be debuting her new straight do which I absolutely love!!
Would the other members of 90210 like to come over for wine tonight while Kelly T and I pack?
WE'LL MISS YOU!!!!
Donna Martin graduates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, it's true fellow Peachtree-Beverly Hillians...Brenda walsh has straightened her 'fro. All day she has gotten comments from people at work like, "Wow, you look like a totally different person!" Who is this girl? Some call her Brenda, some call her Claire. No one will ever figure it out...
Tonight Brenda will be cleaning her pig sty of an apartment to fool her family into thinking she's clean. But, a glass of wine could probably be shared during an episode of the Office, maybe???
Please come show me your hair. Did you get a new straightener to do this everyday? Or is this just a one time/post haircut thing? I need to know.
Well, I got my hair cut pretty short and I just felt like seeing what the new style looked like straight. I used Rachel's bad a$$ straigtener. Now that it's short and I've gotten so many compliments on it, I might start doing it more regularly. Something about running my hands through my hair over and over again appeals to me. I'm kinda liking my alter-ego, Straight-Hair Brenda. I'm no longer using "Teresa" as my "hey guy, I don't want to talk to you, so I'm introducing myself as Teresa" name. It's now Brenda...and if I really feel like messing with them, Brenda Walsh, just to see if they're paying attention. :)
So all this talk about straighteners make me think I'm going to Sally's beauty supply after work to get one. Brenda, wanna go? Never got my refund from my ebay purchase. Oh well, lessons learned I guess.
Post a Comment