Thursday, October 16, 2008

Congratulations Aunt Rachel

As we all know by now, it is official! Logan Douglas Hawkins joined the world at 7:59pm on October 15th. He is 7.6 lbs and 20.5 inches long. Of course, he has blond hair and blue eyes and I am sure is an unbelievably beautiful baby. I know we are all anxiously awaiting pictures from the iPhone which will show us that he is unbelievably beautiful and also that Jaime looks like she just stepped off the runway even though she really just delivered a baby that weighs 7.6 lbs. Congratulations to the Hawkins Family and of course to the LeBlanc's [the c is silent...]. Love, Aunt Mayson, Aunt Claire, Aunt Kim and Aunt Kelly :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

GILIT!!! GILIT!!!! GILIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you hear that sound??? It's the sound of sirens coming after me because somebody called in a new Amber Alert for Baby Logan...

Driving an '03 BMW silver convertible...

Kim said...

why don't I know what GILIT means?

maymay said...

God I Love It Though!!!!!!! GILIT GILIT GILIT! Like last night when you and I were talking about The Notebook and you said Crying like a baby, I wanted to send a message that said GILIT!