So...now that we are less than a month away from celebrating Kimmay's birthday at the beach, I thought it was only appropriate that we begin planning our itinerary. Here are some of my initial thoughts!
Thursday, February 5, 2008
?pm: Leave for Perdido Keys
Upon arrival: COCKTAIL HOUR and Celebration of Kim's Birthday
Friday, February 6, 2008
Breakfast
Lunch at LuLu's
Outlet Shopping?
Hang Out at Pool/Beach
Dinner [Shrimp Boil?] and Dance Party :)
OUT??!?!?
Saturday, February 7, 2008
Breakfast
Hang Out at Pool/Beach
Dinner at The Wharf?
Flor-a-Bama!!!!!
Sunday, February 8, 2008
Breakfast at Waffle House
Depart for Home...BOO!
Okay, ladies...let me know what you think! I am soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMFG..............I just got more excited about this than I was about Christmas!!!!!!!! EVERY BIT OF THAT ITINERARY SOUNDS PERFECT!!! Girls, start asking off work now and let's get this road trip started!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
Great itinerary, May! But more importantly, what's going on the t-shirt??
Post a Comment